Health & Safety Acknowledgement
Health & Safety Acknowledgement. Please read carefully.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Canada’s Bridal Show you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering the event. You also acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
1. You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian will abide by all of Canada’s Bridal Show health-and-safety requirements;
2. You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified by the government of Ontario (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/screen-covid-19-going-any-public-place)
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue (for adults >18 years or older)
Decrease or loss of taste or smell
Nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea (for children <18 years)
3. Prior to attending Canada’s Bridal Show, you and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not under any self-quarantine orders;
4. If you are 12 years of age or older, you are fully vaccinated, meaning at the time you are attending the Event it has been at least fourteen (14) days since:
your second dose in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series authorized by Health Canada, such as the Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccines, or
your single dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine; or
your third dose of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada
5. All FULLY VACCINATED attendees MUST provide each of the following to Management prior to entry into the Event:
proof of vaccination (whether a physical copy or on a smartphone)
a government-issued ID with your full name and date of birth (this must match the information on your proof of vaccination). Acceptable ID includes: Birth certificate, Citizenship card, Driver’s license, Government-issued ID card (Ontario issued or other), including health card, Indian Status card/indigenous membership card, Passport, Permanent resident card
6. Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with government ID, a written documentation from a doctor or nurse stating they are exempt for a medical reason from COVID-19 vaccination and the effective time period for the medical reason, along with a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen or PCR test from a healthcare provider taken within 48 hours of their attendance. Self-administered at-home tests will not be accepted. The tests and all costs associated, will be the exclusive responsibility of the individual;
7. Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated will be exempted from providing proof of vaccination status;
8. You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian must successfully complete a COVID-19 health screening questionnaire prior to entry into the Event.
For purposes of this acknowledgement, a “Minor” means any individual who is under eighteen (18) years of age or has not reached the age of majority as defined by such individual’s jurisdiction of residence, and a “Guardian” means such Minor’s parent or legal guardian or other individual attending Canada’s Bridal Show who is over the age of eighteen (18) and acting in loco parentis for such Minor.
Please do not enter Canada’s Bridal Show or the Metro Toronto Convention Centre if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at Canada’s Bridal Show you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the convention centre at the sole discretion of Management.
Please note that all restrictions and requirements are subject to change. Please refer to our website often for current guidelines.
Terms and Conditions of your eTicket. Please read carefully.
Important: No exchanges or refunds. Treat this eTicket as you would cash. This eTicket contains a unique bar code that will only be redeemed once at Canada’s Bridal Show January 2022. If for any reason a copy of this ticket was made, the first scanned eTicket to arrive at the event will be valid, while the second eTicket with the same ticket ID/bar code will be denied. Event staff will be able to verify the legitimate buyer by checking the credit card and/or photo ID. We recommend that all customers bring their credit card that was used to make this purchase to the event. The holder of this ticket assumes all responsibilities for any risk of bodily harm, disease, or loss of property sustained while attending this attraction and waives all right to lay claim for damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after the attraction. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Canada’s Bridal Show, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure to COVID-19 and agree that you will not hold Canada’s Bridal Show Inc. or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, agents or employees liable for any illness, personal injury or death that may result.
The management reserves the right to refuse the ticket.
NOT FOR RESALE. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS.